“I guess I should say I’m so sorry I tried to hurt you Rob,” Bryce quipped.
His response: “It’s fine. I ripped your head off, and now you’re pregnant.”
After the bizarre comment, MTV cameras cut to Kristen who was seen mouthing, “What the..” as she shook her head and ducked in embarrassment.
Bryce is pregnant with her second child and showed off her baby bump last night; however, Rob’s joke didn’t seem to make sense to anyone, including his costars.
His response: “It’s fine. I ripped your head off, and now you’re pregnant.”
After the bizarre comment, MTV cameras cut to Kristen who was seen mouthing, “What the..” as she shook her head and ducked in embarrassment.
Bryce is pregnant with her second child and showed off her baby bump last night; however, Rob’s joke didn’t seem to make sense to anyone, including his costars.





0 comments:
Post a Comment