a little story.’ As it’s, ‘Once upon a time, there was a village.” It’s a sort of a fairy tale as I needed it to be universal. I didn’t want to specify the date or the time or the place or the history or the events. I’m talking about evil in general. I’m talking about war in general. It’s not war between Christians and Muslims – it’s a war between human beings. This could have happened between two football teams or two families or two brothers. War between people who live in the same place, in the same country, on the same Earth, in the same neighborhood. I think it’s completely absurd why we get into conflicts. No reason is a good enough reason to lose a child. It might sound a bit naïve and some people think I am a bit naïve, but I just want to believe I have a responsibility to play and I have to be aware of this responsibility as a woman, as a mother, in how I could change this. In how I could change the way we think and see the other. Why are we not tolerant in not accepting the other? That’s the problem I have. I feel it could have happened here! In the same building people live together for years and you don’t even know what your next door neighbor looks like. Because you are afraid. When the film starts, it gets you in that mood where you are able to accept everything and not want to relate it to anything
0 comments:
Post a Comment