Expand
Actually, I kinda wouldn't mind if Google, Blizzard (not Activision, Blizzard), and Microsoft essentially were the top 3 companies. (Maybe Samsung too....)
Google might be invasive, but mostly it seems to be a passive invasion. It's not like Facebook where the passage in the front door requires your entire identity.
Blizzard makes awesome games. 'Nuff said.
Microsoft usually makes a nice OS (I liked XP/Vista and got used to 7, I hope 8 flops), but sadly, most of their other stuff is meh. (Xbox is nice though.)
Samsung comes in barely because their hardware is sweet. (Galaxy Nexus is awesome.)
Google might be invasive, but mostly it seems to be a passive invasion. It's not like Facebook where the passage in the front door requires your entire identity.
Blizzard makes awesome games. 'Nuff said.
Microsoft usually makes a nice OS (I liked XP/Vista and got used to 7, I hope 8 flops), but sadly, most of their other stuff is meh. (Xbox is nice though.)
Samsung comes in barely because their hardware is sweet. (Galaxy Nexus is awesome.)
- A Like
0 comments:
Post a Comment