bobcat (in a hat)©

Monday, 14 May 2012

  1. Actually I do have a big black stripped 10 footer. It is a monster!
    Look out Irene.
  2. May 12, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3.  
  4. Ripley! Believe it or dont!
    I like to get down with the darkies on the street corner. If you are looking for a good time, I'll do ANYTHING for some meth. I like it in the poop chute, just like my obese homegirl banasy.
    May 12, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Ripley! Believe it, or dont!
    Now see, i knew you would screw up soon. Got that ip addy now, thank you. Lol.
    May 12, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Ripley! Believe it or dont!
    "Got that ip addy now"
    Well.....I'm waiting genius.
    Where am I then?
    BWAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    May 12, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply

0 comments:

Post a Comment